View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #317
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by di-devol View Post
Congrats!!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG MiKE86 View Post
Congrats on the engagement! I was wondering what happened to you - hadn't seen a post in a while. Hey if u get a chance can u snap some pics of your harness routing?

Thanks

Sick gauges btw
Thanks Mike! I've been pretty busy as you can see. What routing pics do you want? Just overall harness pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpkin203 View Post
Nice gauges! And congrats on the engagement!
Thank You!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpkin203 View Post
Lol enGAUGEment
i LOL'd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
Awesome build! Congrats on the engagement aswell, you picked an awesome spot to propose. Selling that HUD cluster by any chance?
Thank you! It was a pretty good time, I'm only about 90 minutes from the City so it was a good spot that will be memorable.

I am NOT selling this HUD cluster as it's the original one that has 19k miles. I do however have another HUD Cluster that i haven't tested but i bought it as a "working" HUD if you are interested i can snap some pics for you. Just PM me.