View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 02:02 PM   #311
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxRaika562xx View Post
Beautiful built! Makes me wish i was already at this level ! Much respect
Thanks! Just keep going at it and sooner or later you'll look back and really enjoy it.

In Febuary me and Liz went on a Vacation. Leaving from Wisconsin, Then we went to Charleston,SC then to the Daytona 500.. Then Disney for a few days. On the way home we went back to Charleston since we liked it so much.
Pics from vacation here: Some car stuff too! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=bd53adbd66

Started working on the car a little bit as the weather has become tolerable to work on in the garage again.

Me and Liz went to Chicago May 22nd to get away for a night. And this happened.

Needless to say she was quite surprised! As "our" plan for friday/saturday was to go looking at rings. She didn't think she would be get one.

Liz has been going to town on wiring up the new gauges.

While she was doing that, I built a custom gauge cluster.

Also picked up some used tires.
(2) 225/40/17 Toyo R888
(2) 255/40/17 Toyo R888
(3) 205/50/15 Toyo RA1
(2) 225/50/15 Toyo RA1