Thread: secession:
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 06:32 AM   #59
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
^^ Not so much! The U.S. wanted a jump off, a strategic base in the Middle East with plenty of oil. Our government thought taking out the dictator would help usher in a new pro American government. These strategic blunders lead to civil war and massive civilian deaths. This is why France and other countries tried to persecute Bush and Cheney on war crimes. The U.S. death toll is 4,287 not to include the traumatic amputees and mental health.
People keep saying its all about oil, yet its not. There is oil in Afghanistan as well, yet nobody is really extracting it now are they?

I'm not one to point fingers, but usually when you have a war, you kick the crap out of the other guy and take everything he has. Its called 'the spoils of war'.

I never supported the idea of going into Iraq, but hell, you guys have to benefit somehow. Take the oil, piss off some people, setup a western world leader (being they all want to be westernised anyway, watch vice network)

whatever, I still find it hilarious how many internal problems you guys have. Bullshit unions butting heads with outsourcing capitalists that completely shut down the economy... and it started in the late 70s.

You guys need a civil war to make a few laws disappear so the little guy can thrive again without being controlled by law/union/global influence