Old 03-18-2013, 08:52 AM   #5211
Croustibat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Croustibat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1873857 View Post
insults insults blah blah blah
Look, i think i have been pretty clear last time; you got a serious mental issue, so go get it fixed. I dont care about you, your life or anything; as strange as it may occur to you, my mind denies your association to the human race whatsoever. You are just an "internet thing" that frankly i could not care less, except your sole presence pollutes every thread you post in by your overall ignorance, harshness and language.

Dont you think there is a reason i ignored your PMs after you posted maybe 10 posts insulting me ? I really hope some mods will pink you for good this time.

TL;DR :

Copy of one of these PMs so ppl can see what you are made off, i did not read them until now, but i guess the other one is the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1873857
I am going to be as polite as possible. I was very civil in my response to the MAF thread. It seems like a great opportunity for something I could greatly benefit from. You know that though and your attempt to deface me to a potential client/sponsor/partner was quite immature and uncalled for. We have already seen how retarded you can be after attempting to get me banned 4 times for calling you an idiot. You come back to call me a clown? How much more hypocritical can you be? You calling me a clown doesn't bother me. What you said about me doesn't bother me. The fact that you can't let stupid simple shit go and keep going at it like a preteen girl on her first period? Thats annoying. At least if you gonna do this, put up a good fight? Be an adult about it. We dont go cry in a corner around here. Bottom line.. Be an adult or politely fuck off somewhere. If not, you'll find me quite annoying because I will continue to shit talk every thread I see you in. Trust me. You dont get banned for shit talking around here. The mods talk more shit than anyone. This isnt a happy environment filled with lollipops and double rainbows. This place really isnt the place you pal.

Seriously ?

Now as far as ITBs setup go, i have had enough bikes and worked on enough bike engine powered hill climbers to know their downsides, thank you.

Finally, this is zilvia, nor NRR; someone asking for ITBs here is just interested in the bling effect.
Croustibat is offline   Reply With Quote