View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #1
fast250sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
fast250sx is an unknown quantity at this point
my suspension build

My name is Joe. This is my s13. Shes been running on kyb gr2s and sprint springs for about 6yrs now. Right along with all the megan rear arms that my cousin gave me when his project fell to pieces. In all honesty I was happy with her for a long time. But hey, time for an upgrade! Turns out my rear shocks have been blown for quite a while. The fronts weren’t completely blown but rebound was ridiculous. I was just gonna get coilovers but the guys over 240sx motoring gave me such a good deal on the Stance Super Sport+ that I ordered their rucas and toe arms too. All ball joints are being replaced with moog. Lets get started.
before

and starts the tear down

pile of trash

This stuff is for sale!

I decided now would be a good time to undercoat the wells

I didnt take pics of all of them, but you get the hint. I still gotta cut more out of the rear pass quarter panel. I took the rear lcas out cleaned them up, pressed in moog balls, and painted them.

The flcas were in need of love too. So I cut them bit**es up!

new moog balls for these guys too. And new wheel bearings. The old ones were starting to grind a little.

Finished

My coilovers shipped today so I should see them soon. I also prepped and painted my brakes while they were out. Ill post the finished product tomorrow. Thats it for today. MOAR tomorrow. Thanks for looking.
fast250sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links