View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:59 AM   #65
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggamehit View Post
Misawa

Pros
1. Track 30 mins away from base
2. Away from big cities less traffic ( you can go to cities)
3. Mainland
4. Relaxed car laws base doesn't care or bother

Cons
1.Snow
2.Snow.
3.Ken Blocks
5.Poor work flow and management
4.Away from big city tuning shops and ready to buy parts
5.Must order nearly everything.

I will be moving down south for competition ease.. but Im glad I didnt get Yokota or Kadena when I was military. But we all have our own opinions.
I just hate the fucking cold...I'd probably jump off the towers if I'm snowed in for 4 months out of the year. But on the plus side, I liked Hokkaido (snowboarding and Sapporo Snow Festival). But I'd take Okinawa's weather, our summer full of festivals and getting into the water 8 months out of the year. Motorsports may not be that great now but there are better things to do than just car stuff.

If I still get an option, Camp Zama...AF detachment on an Army base...nobody fucks with you.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote