View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #17
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Also figured I would do a small update.

This was the scene about 100 feet from my bottom floor apartment the other day.

Thankfully the water receded before it made it to my place but we still can't use the water and the power is patchy so I just decided to go back home for the weekend. I also had some small parts for the car come in on Friday that I wanted to install.

What parts you ask? Well my JDM turn signals finally came in! Seriously these things have been on backorder for months. If you want a set for your car I suggest you order them from Courtesy Nissan or Nissan Race Shop soon since they have a very limited supply before they are backordered again. Here is a pic of them in all of their brand new oem Nissan glory.

And installed on the car.

I thought that it was going to be a super easy install when I went to put them on last night but I ended up having to drill the old lights out since the screws were rusted into the mounts. Luckily I was able to get the old lights out without damaging them and the JDM lights came with new hardware. It was still a pain though lol.

I also got some cupholders! I got them from a member on here and they work great. I'm stoked because the lack of cupholders is something that always pissed me off about 240s. Here is what they look like installed.

I also figured that I would post up a interior shot since this thread is lacking one. It looks about the same as everybody's lol.

That's about it. Small update but I figured I would try to keep this going since I have gotten such a good response from everybody so far.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote