View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:53 PM   #6
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coodsie View Post
great start, i'll be fallowing this. the exact type of build i want to do one day.
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_eh View Post
as a 240 enthusiast that picked up a cheap 14 off a used car lot unmolested and made it a sports car - thank you for rescuing this 13 and great work so far
Thanks! I'm pretty pleased with how its coming along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMB0 View Post
good start, sorry to hear about your s14
Thanks, yeah I was pretty bummed about the s14 but it was kinda a blessing in disguise. The s14 chassis was rusting out and was kind of beat from years of drifting but I was in the process of bringing it back. I actually ended up making money off the insurance and got to keep my parts so it all worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakville View Post
Whats the plan for the two tone?
The two tone is apart right now and currently undergoing a full on restoration. I'm keeping it fairly simple, just plan on cleaning it up, a silvia front, fresh paint (stock color) and good stance. I'm rebuilding the stock ka right now but I haven't really decided on a motor yet. I'm probably going to do a Sohc-T or a Ca18 though since those are the only two 240 motors I haven't really worked with and I want to do something new. I also have some some old 17" bbs rs wheels that I'm probably going to have re-lipped and put on if I ever get around to it. I'll make a separate build thread for it once some real progress has been made but that probably won't be until late summer/early winter.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote