View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:26 PM   #8
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
its been like a high of 20 the past couple of weeks so barely nothing got done other then my daily driver breaking down. long story short, the malibu's headgasket blew and i got rid of the car.

good but bad new but my next door neighbors who id basically consider my grandparents gave me some news. my neighbor done (whos 86 years old) hasnt been doing so good. he had a stroke about 3 years ago and ever since that, hes just never been the same. you can see how much over the years hows hes thinning out and falling apart. hes just a typical american dream male.. the house, ww2 vet, wife, lots of kids, successful etc and i feel awful about it. but in the past year hes had serious breathing issues where he should be limiting his activities. hes on a respirator full time now in his house and hes not allowed to drive.
so i wound up getting his 98 oldsmobile with 79k, garage kept fully functional car for $100( to switch plates). i feel awful taking it but my neighbor insisted that i needed it more then i do to get to school, work etc.

well onto more progress:

the old bride seats went to Driftpretty who changes his mind more then his underwear

in exchange for his unripped seats. swiffer approves

more cats

and more race car

this weather sucks ass. i busted my ass on ice trying to push this thing into the garage

bit the bullet and bought it brand new from the DILLA!
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote