View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #30
MC.Understeer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
MC.Understeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandrel View Post
That is perfectly fine. We (SOUSA) have seen hundreds of sellers just like you since 2006. Same deal different person.

The offer stands. By not posting the bond release, HS7 or VIN you are only opening yourself up to having DHS paying you a visit after they find this thread.

Again, only trying to help you out here. Offer stands.

EDIT: For anyone thinking of buying this car, please do some research. Jump on SkylineOwnersUSA.com and ask before investing any time or money in travling to visit a shady car. We have plenty of people who have been there and done that in this market.

For everyone's information, R32's are not open for import except for NISMO GTR models under show/display. 96-98 R33's are open to import but there's only one known place that can do the OBDII for the EPA conformance and they are refusing to do any more. Only select R34's are open for import and they are few and far between (basically don't exist).

The only other bond released Skylines you will find are old Motorex cars, period.

Cars from Canada are not federally legal and do not carry a bond release from OVSC (NHTSA). Taking a Canadian titled Skyline to the DMV and managing to get a U.S. title for the car does not mean it's federally legal. If there's no bond release from NHTSA/OVSC, no HS7, and no EPA form then it's not legal.

18 months and you can all get a 89' R32 for practically nothing.

I'm not crapping on your thread but I've seen far too many buyers spending time and money to go out of their way to look at and purchase an illegal car that they had no idea was illegal because they were not educated enough. Some people are fine with getting a non-federally legal car, to each their own. But fact is, U.S. title does not = legal. No bond release = always subject to seizure.
Clearly you cannot read and have went onto a new subject of your own. Read a little better. I have my Federal paperwork all lined up for the person that's buying the car. Anything you're saying is meaningless.
MC.Understeer is offline   Reply With Quote