View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #10
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7RIFT0 View Post
You're exactly right. They are trying to take the weapons out of the law abiding citizens hands. They are our birth given rights and were written into the constitution to allow people to defend themselves from a tyrannical government. I use guns for sport and for self defense. As do (as per recent poll) 57% of Americans. Yes there were 11000 deaths last year due to firearms. That is less than 1% of our population. They fail to mention that this number (12000) is the total of all fire arm related deaths including cops using their firearm in the line of duty and citizens utilizing their 2nd amendment right defending themselves and or their families.

Watch this video. Its 14 minutes but well worth the watch. He puts everything into perspective perfectly.

Piers Morgan Gets OWNED By Ben Shapiro - YouTube
I will watch that after work..

Yesterday here in Portland, some 20s male broke into a house and assaulted his ex-girl friend and her boy friend with a hammer and kidnapped a baby.

I heard conservative radio report saying a deadly assault with a hammer occurs more than a gun related assault.

Should we ban a HAMMER??? or just a "Military style HAMMER"?
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote