View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:16 PM   #3134
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
Hell yeah Damon. Nice pickup/baby mobile. I could use mine back now too. Searching for my next car now too.
[IMG][/IMG]

As long as you don't have transfer case problems like I did,it's a great car. My old FQ wanna be circa 2004
Dang nice! I am really hoping I don't have transfer case or trans issues, haha. Not something I want to spend money on. You sold your hatch right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuteTurkey View Post
Read it all from start to finish, and gotta say I was depressed when you sold the TE's and then parted it, but it's for the better. Awesome build, very inspirational. We would be great friends, I'm "building" a black hatch and have had a love for evo 8/9s since I was 13. Can't wait for the updates on the evo!
Thanks man, appreciate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
This thing is RICE
Needs more DWOLRD.co.jp

Not much progress- I've been on vacation and managed to pick up a pretty nasty cold bug in the process. My HKS 272 cams came today though, so that's pretty cool! I'm hoping to swap my GSC S1 cams out for the HKS ones soon.

As soon as I have the new exhaust, cams, and airbox on the car will be ready for a retune.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote