View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 04:37 PM   #15
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxracerb25 View Post

How much for one like this? Would you be able to do 2 62mm and 1 52mm? 62mm are for the greddy d/a multi gauge. Thanks
I'm not sure 62mm's are going to fit there. As you can see, 52mm's barely have enough room to fit comfortably. I wouldn't know for sure until I had the panel and gauges in my possession to see how it all lays out.

I stand by the fact that all of my work looks like it belongs and has a nice flow to it. I'm not trying to cram 10 pounds of crap into a 7 pound bag.

If everything "can" fit, then the price would range from $250 - $450 depending on how you want the gauges mounted(angled, flushed, surfaced etc.) and how you want it finished(smooth or textured).

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds