View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #10
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjamasta04 View Post
I got the one with 52mm angled with vents. Its pretty straight forward installing these and the color matches the console. Very nice products. Thanks Broadfield.
Thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7jpat View Post
how about that adjustable vent idea , any work on that yet
I have not had a chance to research/fabricate any new parts yet. I know that there's not much of a demand for something like that, so it's not at the top of my list. If you want to send me a vent setup and let me take my time with it, I will sell you the outcome for cheap if it works out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Broadfield: its got shit 240s need.
I completely agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickauger View Post
link or paypal to order ?
You can Paypal me at:

[email protected]

Please enter in the comments box what the payment is for and make sure NOT to gift the payment. Also make sure your correct shipping address is associated with your Paypal account to prevent shipping delays.

Thanks,

Toby

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds