View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:42 AM   #69
2tonecoupegrl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (134)
2tonecoupegrl is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkevildrifter View Post
I heard there is alot of bitches in here but only see a bunch of whiny ass dudes..If you dont know exactly what the owners paper work says then shut up ..Every time a skyline/s15/ anything from japan goes on sale here theres always one COOL GUY who has to keep coming back and bitching about how its not legal..shut up move on ...YOU MAD BRO???
QFT

I thought these for sale rules were simple to viewers and the lucky few who actually have the funds. No bashing, if you dont like the price... leave by hitting the back button or the red x on your screen.

Quoted from "for sale rules and guidelines"
Quote:
Originally Posted by West
Do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the Private Message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold.
I hope a mod comes in here and does some good cleaning up.

And its a good thing my Husband and I decided not to list up 3 of our last cars from Japan, to see this child behavior is like sitting in a day care with 7 year old and quite pathetic. We'll stick to selling car parts LOL.

Again, good luck with the sale OP maybe try listing it on some (Skyline forums), and to the future buyer of the car