View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #3038
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0fa king View Post
MR tails looked better IMO
They were knock offs, so naturally they had to go. OEM VII tails will be in sometime in the next month or so.

I picked up some stock lug nuts last night (thanks Travis!) and had my Hankook iCept Evo W310 snow tires installed by my good friend Chris at Discount Tire this morning. I think the car looks a ton better on the stock wheels than the XXRs it came with. Excited to put some different wheels on it in the spring after the coilovers are installed, but these will be great for winter duty:

Pretty cool to have a car they can actually get on the lift! lol:

I also picked up a center console to repair a hole that was drilled into the one that came with the car, and a cig lighter (was missing.):

If my other parts from MitsubishiParts.net are here by the weekend, I'll do all of my interior work then. I've also got something coming that should be here tomorrow, so I'll be installing that this weekend as well. Excited to spend a little time on the car.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote