View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:44 AM   #2
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BiG MiKE86
Didnt do much this weekend just picked up motor/trans and sent it to a buddys house for all new front seals/tensioner/timing belt/water pump/etc... Then she came home and I havent really done anything yet. I will be pulling off the stock twins this weekend and ordering some fuel components this week as well.
Pic of the shifter extension done by a local shop that S&O Teck (where I bought my engine/trans) sent it to be done...

More pics/updates coming soon

Hardparked...

-----------------------------------------

So I found some motivation and decided to tackle the twin turbo removal... boy what a pita... After removing those I put on the treadstone manifold and turbo for a little mockup

SO much more room with a single! Anyone thinking of doing this swap, do yourself a favor a ditch the twins. I pulled them off with the engine out of the car and it was a nightmare... I couldnt imaging doing this after the engine is in that tiny bay

Shout out to this can of AERO KROIL for without you those silly twins would still be stuck to my 2j

AERO KROIL > WD-40

Thats all I haz for now