View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 12:14 PM   #34
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
sure you have militia and vets, but have those people killed 50k people in the last 6 years? the cartels have. have these militia men chopped off peoples heads on TV? i doubt it. these people have done and will continue to do stuff most of the militia and vets have never ev en thought about doing. sure you may have willing people and guns but the cartels have much more experience and just as many guns and people.

if this were to ever happen the unitied states would fund these cartels with money weapons and soldiers to take over texas then, then create an offensive against the cartels kill them off and take texas over and have it under u.s control again.

but yea i agree with the texas dude

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."-Isoroku Yamamoto

all that bullshit in mexico makes me sad, all the cartels killing woman, children. for those of you who ever go to mexico not all the the people are like this, there not all killers most of them are just hard working people trying to get by. the cartels make it impossible to even walk down the street with your kids. the mexican goverment didnt care and would just sweep it under the rug, but now it has gotten beyond there control.
Juantwo3 is offline   Reply With Quote