Thread: secession:
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:26 PM   #28
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Can anyone on Zilvia properly spell "secede" or "secession" as it relates to this topic?
Just because spellcheck doesn't light your word on fire doesn't mean that you've selected the proper word.
Wise quotes and philosophies are only applicable when you spell things correctly, and make use of proper grammar. This will remain key to your being taken seriously, and "well this is the internet and not an English class" goes out the window when you approach a subject like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
On the subject of Obama and succession, does anyone else find the fucktards that say "oh im moving to Canada" or "im moving to England/austalia, etc." as funny as I do?
You mean the idiots who have no useful education or discernible skills, know no other languages and lack pretty much ANYTHING that would grant them the ability to move to another country?
Yes, those types are HILARIOUS!

The power of being white and angry only works in America, and the fact that Mitt Romney is only dropping in to continue to be a sore loser with stupid-fuck quotes to ignore that he was his own biggest problem shows us why.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote