View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 12:00 PM   #27
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
Guys you really don't understand how low production works. I have to prototype the product first before I'll be able to estimate tooling and materials cost. I can say id like to keep them under 500 a set but I'm basing that on nothing. Not like I'm having these made in China, I'm having to build these 100% myself by hand with a mold (that I have to make) and vacuum former which I'll again have to make a buck to mold the lens over.
You must have forgotten what community this is. 500 bucks buys most people here a "whole nother car maing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundyandblue View Post
Interested but of course depends on price.
Proof is in the pudding

If you ask me, I say you build it first... then post. Nothing better than people spending their hard earned time and money building things that people may or may not buy.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote