Trader Rating: (39)
Tempo is an unknown quantity at this point
_____
pics below are with the car raised on jacks**

_____

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
Is this an S14?

On my S13, I have risers and PBM Generation Three RUCAS and I know they're close, but not that close.

How much negative camber are you running? Is there anyway that you could run less which would effectively make the RUCA longer and move the locking hardware further away from the area that needs to be notched?
Not much as before, less camber now since the risers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
I had to hammer the thin metal seam a bit for clearance, but didn't need to do anything to the frame rails. They're really close, but not close enough to actually hit. That's an S13 though... not sure if you have an S13 or S14.
Those egr lines will most likely be shifted over if i can do it after i get off work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
only s14 has this seam. its just a seam which can be bent and smashed out of the way. have it done before you snap an arm
Yeah def a bad idea to drive it right now, better to wait and fix it now then to get more issues because of this small prob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
i did my subframe risers last week on my s13, didnt have to bang anything or mess with the ebrake cables at all...

i had to hammer my e break brackets but the pass side was semi in between the chassis and subframe tightly. Tested out the ebrake moving the car forward and back within my garage and still works but i gotta see if itll lock up once i address this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
x2 when I did mine all I did was re align my car. My rucas are just megans but they're no where near to hitting
How low do you have your car though ? Really dont want to raise mine up currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic Hiro View Post
Just cut that area out. I know yet going for that stanced look. You should really raise your car up though bro. Especially because I know where you drift & it would benefit you in the end... But it's your car & at the end of the day you can o whatev you want dude....
Ill see by or before monday luke.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G

IG - allen.kerose
Tempo is offline   Reply With Quote