View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I'm sure Toby will chime in eventually, I'm very happy using SecondSkin Damplifier Pro and Luxury Liner. Damplifier Pro is a mass-loaded vinyl (like Dynamat Extreme) that stops panels from resonating, commonly used on roofs and trunks, but I put it on just about everything. Luxury Liner is a closed-cell foam that 'soaks' up noise inside the cabin, designed for floorboards, trunks, wheelwells, etc.

Another thing that's nice is DEI's Floor and Tunnel shield, which does sound absorption and heat. We're a dealer for DEI and their BoomMat products as well.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote