View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 09:28 AM   #14
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticnissan View Post
I just heard on the news, theyre barely different, no serious upgrades to anything besides the gorilla glass and slightly larger. Also it costs apple 8$ to make each phone!!!!! Wtf!!! All tho im sure android phonea are made just as cheap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tqstarburst View Post
No major upgrades so i'll just stick to my 4s.

Samsung still has the best phone out there with the galaxy imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
True. If you have a 4S after IOS6 it will basically be the same phone. 4s gets almost all of the new features that the 5 will have.
So the new A6 chip doesn't count as a major upgrade to you all? Just curious. The only thing stopping me is Verizon. I'm grandfathered into their unlimited data plan for $30 a month and even though I'm for certain 2 GB is more than enough for me (since I turn on Wi-Fi at home), I don't want to give up the unlimited-ness. Their new share everything plan is ridiculous and is a losing situation for me and there is no way I'm paying full retail to keep my unlimited data because I've heard slight rumors that even though I still have the unlimited data, they will be killing it off regardless if I'm grandfathered in.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote