Thread: s13 hatch build
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #32
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyles1988 View Post
For someone who admittedly wrecked the first 240 that was unfortunate enough to end up in your possession by trying to drift on the street, and now has a car so poorly spray bombed that it looks like a greasy sea lion, you sure talk a lot of shit man.
What does me wrecking my first 240 have to do with anything? I wrecked it, parted it out, and bought a fresh body to continue my build. I didn't say "Fuck yeah! Drift damage, now I got all the street cred!" I also learned a lot that day and is partially the reason why I don't agree with any type of stunts performed on the street.

Not sure why you are playing devil's advocate Kyle, I'm guessing you're day has been going slow, happens to the best of us I guess. If you'd like to further discuss my greasy sea lion front end you can either address it in my thread or PM me.