View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #56
garofalory
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
garofalory is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
thats so sleezy. shit like this reminds me of the password from leisure suit larry to enter the prostitutes room "ken sent me"

come on... thats bullshit. it shouldnt make a shits worth of a difference who sent you, a job should be done right PERIOD. saying "J sent me" simply means you're getting a cut

come on. people always try to give these advice for cheap shortcuts. do your own prep my ass. how many people know how to prep? it takes a lot of experience to really know how to sand & fill, etc... using the proper fillers. bottom line, just GO to a good reputable shop and STAY THE FUCK AWAY from the bad ones. THE END.

you're a fucking idiot. no ones going to do shit. i got hosed by a body shop yeaaaaaaaaars ago and they're still operating and still doing the same shit. government has better things to do than shut down individuals who are working to put food on the table. you're just a kid who thinks his problems are at the top of the list.

bottom line: no one cares.

yeah? well your low post count doesnt............................ SHUT THE FUCK UP.

thanks

if you don't care then get the fuck off my thread. Not that hard BRUH.