View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 09:40 AM   #52
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
As many have stated, you shouldn't have expected much from a $900 paint job had you bothered doing some research on what a "real" paint job costs.

Yes, people can paint their own cars with good materials for under $1,000 at times (with show quality results too), but that is taking into account having your own air compressor, gun, and tools.

You can't really go after the guy if there wasn't signed paperwork involved stating what would be done and if there would be any warranties involved. Did this guy take advantage of you? Sure. Just be glad you got your car back in one piece and take it as a hard-learned lesson. Do your research next time. If you can't do it yourself, take it to someone reputable.

Everything appears to have been shot on the car too.

Think of it this way, after seeing the terrible job he did on your car, do you really think going back to him, complaining about it, demanding it be redone, and leaving the car in his possession would be a good idea? If it were my car, I wouldn't want him anywhere near it.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote