Thread: S/C Xterra info
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 08:46 AM   #15
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
replicas??? HELL NO!!! they're nismo frontier wheels, manufactured by rays. basically the exact same as te37x, the only difference is nismo ones come in a different offset than the te37x were sold in.
thanks tho.
HA, sorry man! First time I've seen those, I was thinking "Those look like TE37s, but they're 6 bolt. . . WTF?!"

Looks great tho! Called today to see if I could go up to look at the Xterra, the guys said it sold yesterday, whatever. So I guess my plan now is to pick up an auto 4x4 S/C then eventually convert it to 5 speed. So far I've only found two S/C models that were 5 speed and a billion S/C auto's. If you guys see anything hit me up with a pm, like I said my only requirements:

-prefer less than 150,000 miles
-S/C model
-4x4
-towing package
-price range $5,000-6,500 range if possible
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote