View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 06:00 AM   #3
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Yes, this turbo is pretty awesome. I'm hoping they make it available in twin-scroll T4 housing.

However, it won't be available for quite a while, as not even the regular EFR's are available. Trust me, I'm on the waiting list.

Croustibat, you have to be kidding about Garrett using Mixed-flow technology. They haven't updated about their designs in forever besides the new GTX wheels.

Mixed flow turbines essentially allow the turbine wheel to capture more energy at low exhaust speeds by striking a compromise between radial (typical turbo design) and axial turbine flow. I don't have a degree, so I can't go into all the crazy formulas, but that is the gist of it.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote