View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 06:12 PM   #27
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
As far as the OP. Anytime you see laminate steel tools they are junk. Muli-plates riveted together like a cheap masterlock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnatelol View Post
Harbor freight has decent boxes for cheap. If I didn't use tools for my profession, that's what I would be buying. Lol but of course I'm a slave to the snap on, Mac, and matco trucks.
I have gotten better tools at HF than I have gotten name brand. If it doesn't say "Made in USA" The HF stuff is usually better.
Craftsman you have to get the Made in USA to get the warranty.
Cobalt and Husky were made in the USA till Lowes and Home Despot bought them out for their house brands. Now made in Taiwan and China. Cost 2-4x as much as HF and are less quality.
The trucks now have off brands on them. At first I was like what is crap the driver is trying to sneak on his truck. Then I looked on the Snap-on website and it was there too. Still love their name brand "made in usa" stuff.