View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 03:19 AM   #147
Feast Japan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Feast Japan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracerjason View Post
No way dude. I've worked on too many piece of shit wings from Japan and the U.S.A. that need tons of body work to make strait and fit properly. I have a D-Max wing on my fast back and now it weighs 2 pounds more due to the added body filler. And same goes for the one on my buddies green car. His wing neede a shit load of work. The wing on my car is from Wings West and was flawless, plus half the cost of an Origin or D-Max. So you can keep your junky Rocket Bunny wing that is full of flaws.
Understand you dont like the style but your in the wrong on Rocket Bunny (TRA Kyoto 6666 Custom's) products. They are light years ahead of D-max & Origin quality, ask any good soul running their products.

The one on my S14 bolted on and sits perfect. Didnt touch a thing other than drilling through for mounting and a light prep before paint.

As for roof spoilers, there is one company up in Fukushima Prefecture (Vanquish Co.), many of which dont know their existence and their roof spoilers are the best on the market. We've sold too many over the years and always get great feedback on the "out of box" fitment. Not to mention they are cheaper than D-Max and the replica's you have seen.

Its a shame so many deal with D-Max and Origin because there are so many other great aero company's over here that actually make their products in Japan. D-Max all from China, unsure about Origin.
Feast Japan is offline   Reply With Quote