View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 09:10 PM   #198
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Sweet build thread man. You covered the ups and the downs of building a car really well and always had your mind set on your goals instead of failures, awesome attitude to have. Willing to learn and not afraid to try is what helps progress people into becoming a well rounded, knowledgeable person no matter what they are doing. Awesome work. I actually like the yellow plate lol. Good luck on future progress and plans with this car. Subscribed.

Oh and the mesh wheels look rad man, I would keep them and refurbish them. My friend refurbished his Advan SA3's by hand over a week or so and they came out awesome. But that's a lot of work lol.

Miata's are super fun cars. I'm thinking of doing the opposite. Miata to S13. But every time I get the funds life strikes with a vengeance.
thanks and yeah thats what im gonna be doing. my friend is gonna be refinishing my wheels but funds are short now so im just gonna take them apart myself and attempt to buff em and paint the faces. im sick of the black. and yeah miatas are cool but just not a practical daily. i fit so much in my car lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ze12o View Post
Looking good Josh Keep it up! If you ever need any help hit me up
thanks and no doubt!
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote