View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #33
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Also another update. I ended up using a ACT 6 puck clutch disc from an sr20det. The fitment is great!

I also had to have my Z33's trans bellhousing machined down 5/8 of an inch to compensate for the adapter plates thickness.

Z trans mated up

OBX/ebay Shorty headers for a 4.7L tundra with a 2uz-fe. Passenger side fits perfect after the flange is cut off. Driver side is a different story and is going to be a bitch because of the steering shaft

Whipped up some motor mounts(1/8 plate-1.75 tube cut at a 40 degree angle to use oem 1uz engine mount) and also realized how shitty the driver side header is going to be.

Finally all fitted in place.

Hope this helps some people out being there isnt much info out there yet. If there is enough interest I will make a more detailed build thread
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote