View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #18
drift_student
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
drift_student will become famous soon enoughdrift_student will become famous soon enoughdrift_student will become famous soon enoughdrift_student will become famous soon enough
I tried 12 pulls on the DynoJet (75 degF ambient temp, ~15% RH) and got the same results each time. How/why is the torque so high? (TQ number seems ridiculously high!) Why does the power and torque dip down? Can you guys help me figure out what's going on here?

**I appologize for the crappy pic!**

This is an S15 SR with an S13 Enthalpy tune for a Z32 MAF, HKS 264/264 cams (no more VTC), 830CC Douchewerks injectors, and a 2871R .64. The engine CP pistons with the stock compression ratio. Stock intake and exhaust manifolds, stock S13 coils, and stock S13 throttle body. The plugs are just cheap Denso's for a Z32.

The AFR held at 10.2 on their sniffer, but 10.8 on my AEM.

The boost spiked at around 24psi, and I'm not sure if it's the crappy manual boost controller or the turbo that causes it to drop back down to 18psi and hold there. My boost gauge was on par with theirs. Also, does peak boost at 4.5K RPM look right?
drift_student is offline   Reply With Quote