View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 07:28 PM   #3
LuckyX2
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
LuckyX2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks! I haven't yet dyno tuned my gt2871 so I'm excited to see what I can do with that.
Not like I'd be able to dyno it anyway with my crappy all-season tires I have for it now. It was spinning them so badly back when I dynoed the s15 that my first few pulls before the tires warmed up were coming out as under 150whp lol.
I'm not sure if I ever got the wheelspin under control actually. See two plots on there? The blue one was in 3rd gear and I suspected it was spinning the tires so I went for a more gradual 4th gear pull and put down another 20whp/20tq (red) over 3rd. Nice, grippy tires on some good wheels are next on my to-do list then I'm gonna hit the dyno once more.

Just to clarify, it came with the head but one rocker and valve was busted. So it was a complete engine, ready to run after reassembly.
And I just added to the description almost $2k of stuff that I forgot came with the car when I was writing it like Megan coilovers, Nismo slave cylinder, ACT 6 puck and an extra set of cheap wheels.
LuckyX2 is offline   Reply With Quote