View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
SnakeKack
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
SnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of lightSnakeKack is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to SnakeKack
s14 Stock '98 S14 shocks/struts, rear 5 lug, ebrake cables.

All 4 struts and shocks I'll sell for $60 bucks OBO. Real good shape. No leaking, or sagging or anything. I got coilovers that's why I took them off.

!SOLD! REAR 5 lug hubs used but seem alright. Came off another car, I hung onto them as spares. Both need at least one stud replaced. $35 for the pair or $20 each. !SOLD!

E-brake cables are in great shape. I converted to Z32 rears so I couldn't use these anymore. $15 for both.

Rear brake dust covers. Bolt up between the hubs and spindle. Again couldn't use them because of the Z32 conversion. $10 for both.

All shipping is at buyers expense. Pics let me know. Easier to send to someones phone but I'll send em anywhere. PM me here or text me at 772-209-1635. Name is Craig.

Last edited by SnakeKack; 02-17-2012 at 08:52 PM.. Reason: Sold item on list.
SnakeKack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links