View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #59
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmumboom View Post
0: IF YOU WANT ONE OF THE FEW 50 state MOTOREX cars, $65K FOR A BUILT ONE IS NOT ENOUGH. It is a high priced toy. You'll pay though the nose for it.

1: Owner posted state titled. Its real and tangible.

2: Its state titled.

6: If you need to ask a question to the seller, ask it in a PM. Not as a post on a FS thread. Its only going to bring his thread down and make you look like a D_CK.
I don't have time to read the details if he really wants to sell it and it's what I'm looking for he will contact me and we could of made a deal. that is why i provided an email and a phone number. I really don't understand where i was coming off as a Dick. It seems like you know the owner and you are very over protective about it.

never the less good luck with the sale on a STATE LEGAL R34. good price for the mods assuming the build quality is up to par. beautiful car that i wouldn't mind owning if it was Federal Legal. (let's face it I'll track and beat an R32 all day every day but an R34 would not be my track slut, but it also won't be a hard parker I'd like to drive it around and show it off.)

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote