View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 03:11 AM   #29
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Allen Burge View Post
Call me a fear monger if you like but I'm just an average person and once enough regular folks start picking up on what's happening there'll be no stopping the fall. I'm just an average person connecting some dots here, feel free to endow me with your stock market "playing" wisdom any time.
Media+the average person (you) get together, and say 'OMG THINGS ARE BAD', then the people that do have money and know what they are doing, all start to sell.

But its ok, because I've learned from you people. I make money on fear trading now.

I wait until a massive company runs into problems, and fear mongering takes it down to well below its value. Then I buy a lot of share, because when people realize (in this case FORD and GM) are not going anywhere, and I profit 200-400%

Purchased for at $3.80 a few years back, sold at $13..something. GM I was daytrading lots, and made about 10% after all the smoke cleared. ...because I bought into the fear that people like you start.

so everyone, don't listen to thread creators like this. They are 'negative nancy' types. I wouldn't be surprised if he's wearing tin-foil on his head.

PS. Gold is just like any other currency. If you fear mongers really wanted to make money, invest in resources and commodities and real-estate. Now is the best time to buy a house. People always need food and shelter, and resources drive industry regardless where it is in the world.