View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #390
mysharonna
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
mysharonna is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
It's cool guys... Jeff was just looking out for us vendors and Hong was simply asking a question in a thread. It's up to me if I want to come in a thread and answer questions or give advice. As I'm sure I can speak for both Jeff and I, it can be a little weird being a vendor on a site where we also like to just be a person, not a vendor. In other words, sometimes there is a fine balance between the amount of help/advice we give and the amount of time it takes us to give said advice. Because as a business, "time is money". However, we want to help out our fellow enthusiasts. I get a lot of users that PM me about walking them through a remote start install that they didn't even buy from me. As a person and 240 owner, I want to help them out. But as a business, I don't have time to email back and forth 10 times to a person that isn't even a customer. However, I tend to be a nice guy and help them out anyway... in hopes that they may buy something from me in the future or at least give me some props in a thread. So carry on!

hOngsterr, just let me know if you ever need anything though... I don't advertise on here any of the high-end stuff I carry.
I wish people would realize this, maybe you should put an excerpt of this in your sig. I mean, there are always places to find product cheaper (back of van in old grocery store parking lot), but I am going to bet you wouldn't get near the help as you would buying from Toby or Jeff for that matter. I haven't personally bought anything (YET!) from them, but I wouldn't hesitate to spend the extra dollar than to get it off Egay. People bitch about stores like Walmart killing the little guy, but they still support it one way or another.
mysharonna is offline   Reply With Quote