View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 07:40 AM   #388
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Ask for (free) advice.

Buy from someone else.

LOLZilvia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hOngsterr View Post
idk if thats towards me, but why does a person who ask for advice generally have to purchase an item from someone on zilvia?
It's cool guys... Jeff was just looking out for us vendors and Hong was simply asking a question in a thread. It's up to me if I want to come in a thread and answer questions or give advice. As I'm sure I can speak for both Jeff and I, it can be a little weird being a vendor on a site where we also like to just be a person, not a vendor. In other words, sometimes there is a fine balance between the amount of help/advice we give and the amount of time it takes us to give said advice. Because as a business, "time is money". However, we want to help out our fellow enthusiasts. I get a lot of users that PM me about walking them through a remote start install that they didn't even buy from me. As a person and 240 owner, I want to help them out. But as a business, I don't have time to email back and forth 10 times to a person that isn't even a customer. However, I tend to be a nice guy and help them out anyway... in hopes that they may buy something from me in the future or at least give me some props in a thread. So carry on!

hOngsterr, just let me know if you ever need anything though... I don't advertise on here any of the high-end stuff I carry.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote