View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 11:35 AM   #370
94spitfire91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
94spitfire91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
The only Audi I have heard that was worth a piss was an R8. And it still GREATLY lacked what a really nice aftermarket setup can do. I have a feeling my idea of what a really nice aftermarket setup is differs from yours. Trust me, I have personally worked on over 25,000 cars at my shop in the last 20 years... I have heard every OEM system imaginable. Let alone the 60,000 vehicles my other installers have worked on in that time under my supervision. Grant it, I'm sure your OEM system is nice compared to other OEM setups, but you throw in some Hybrid Audio speakers, ARC Audio SE amplifiers and a clean head unit with some balanced line drivers and your socks will be blown off.
Ya Id love to see a nice system like that in my other audi which is a shit Delta stereo which is a plumbing brand lol. Im broke so I wont be putting money into a sound system just yet anyway. Money is an issue for most people lets be honest most the kids these days throw a ebay sub and amp in their trunk and call it awesome so I dont see too many great systems id like to see somethin nice like you though. And the R8 doesnt have much room let alone enough for nine speakers and a sub for an adequate sound system which is probably true of most sports or super cars.
94spitfire91 is offline   Reply With Quote