View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 02:47 PM   #361
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hOngsterr View Post
my future set up which im still gathering my items what do you guys think. red is what i already have

Focal 165 KRX
upfront, rear qtr panels, 6x9 infinity reference speakers
running alpine pdx F6 amp for the 2 speakers, rear speakers routed to the pioneer premier 700bt single din with a 10in audiobahn sub w/ported box & 840w amp, RCA cable will be monster 4 gauge, power will be either JL/Kicker 4 gauge wire, and 10 gauge speaker wire, with a capacitor. of course a box of dynamat, maybe more.

(later on maybe a pioneer double din 7in for the built in eq and navi etc)
(later on focal v30 in the rear)
(later on with the v30 speakers, maybe run audison 1k-4 ch)
(later on JL AUDIO W7 10in ported box, or (2) 8" W7's w/ alpine bass controller.)
(later on kinetik secondary battery.)
Since you already have the speakers I can't talk you out of those, but I would do IXOS for all of your wiring. It's better than the Monster Cable... well, better than anything really and cheaper than the Moster Cable/JL Audio etc. Defintiely do Second Skin for your sound deadening. I have carried Dynamat, Roadkill and RAMMmat and have found Second Skin to be the best.

For amplifiers I have always been high on the ARC Audio stuff... specifically the SE line. The SE line may be out of your price range though. However their new XDi line is an amazing chassis size, quality and price. My only complaint is that they do not have a high power 4-channel in that series... only 80x4 RMS. Although when I need a lot of power in 4 channels then I use two of their 804's and bridge each one down to 2-channels... giving me 240watts RMS x 4.

Let me know if you ever want to get out of those Focal and do some Hybrid Audio

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links