View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:44 PM   #3003
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreeveco View Post
haha All but a couple of the stickers were free, silly goose. Kit's been ordered and I choose not to have a big loud exhaust on a stock KA that would get more attention from the police and scrape on everything. Once the kit is fitted, some tips will be welded in place to fill it out. Stop worrying about other people's stickers/exhaust and go chuck yourself.

Edit - I actually have the kit, it's just being shipped back and replaced due to cracks.

don't lie bro. Just because you are Justin Fucking Shreeve's and you have your own ziptied thread, and dudes from other countries let your drive their built ass cars for fun....

haha jk brotha, i'm surprised you haven't been pulled over for all those stickers. Cops gave me shit tons of times, and my car was 1 % of what you have going on.

Keep killin it bro. What kit are you going with?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote