View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 01:40 PM   #4209
1jzjoey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
1jzjoey is an unknown quantity at this point
I ASKED IF IT WAS A GOOD GUN (obviously i know nothing about welding) what the fuck is the big deal? you guys needs to smoke some pot or something because if you get all upset that i dont know what type of welding gun is what then you obviously have problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
Or you could have stopped being a lazy asshat and done some research.

We may not be "god's gift", but some of us are damn good at what we do and actually take what we do, seriously. So when a little snot nosed punk comes along without a clue as to what he thinks he knows and starts firing off questions that have ZERO thought or common sense put in to it. We get annoyed, frustrated and become assholes. All because you lack the skills to do a simple search.

There's nothing more to it.
If you want an answer. Do some research on your own. Can't find what you're looking for? Try a little harder. Still can't find it? Then make a post. A post that doesn't indicate you're an incompetent 19 year old.
how am i a snot nosed punk? because im 19? grow up dude. "without a clue as to what he thinks he knows" ..i asked if it could weld something i never said i knew anything. Firing off questions? i asked one question. spoon fed? sorry dude but i didnt ask you guys welding techniques or anything i simply asked if it was a good gun and you all go on some kind of rage. obviously i came to ask you guys because you know what your doing, if you had a business and customers came up to you and asked a question would you tell them to fuck off and find the answer themselves? i dont think so, have some goddamn respect because i gave everyone here some by assuming you guys were great at what you do so i asked the "experts"

i mean damn if someone comes up to me and asks how to put a turbo kit/coil overs/drop engine/etc. on their car, im not going to tell them to do research im going to help them because i have a passion for cars, but i guess thats just me, i help when i can because i enjoy being someone who can help other people for the same passion i have. with that said im ending arguing with you guys because its retarded.
1jzjoey is offline   Reply With Quote