View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 02:02 AM   #3
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
3/8/11

Did a little shake down before ProAm starts at Infenion with the Limitless gang. Really fun track day with TONS of track time. To bad the weather didn't cooperate. It was really interesting initiating without seeing anything and having to travel sideways as to use the side mirrors for visibility (no windshield wipers :P).

So far the car feels great. Half way though the day it started to act kinda funny but it was just out of gas lol. Hankook tires are ok. Wasn't very impressed with them in the wet, well have to see how they handle in the dry.

Working on the final pieces of my ProAm car prep. I purchased a couple of tow straps from IO Port racing. Very good quality. I ran them through the bumper vent for a clean look. I still need to trim the bumper a bit for more cooling for the mid mount intercooler. More on that later this week.

Also I really wanted to get some racing gloves after I almost crashed on the skidpad last summer. My hands were all gross and sweaty and I lost the wheel and almost ended up in the wall.

At first I thought they were to small but they are absolutely perfect. Match my harnesses.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:26 AM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote