View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 01:51 PM   #19
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlong View Post
But this isn't anonymous (any more so than the rest of the internet) since it posts your screen name. And it doesn't follow you. With the rep system, if you went negative, everyone could see it on each of your posts.
I stand by my “anonymity” statement, because the fact remains that I have met MAYBE 10-15 people on Zilvia, and 3 of them were before any of us were on here.
Yes, you can see who is liking or (if we had it) disliking, but what happens when someone dislikes something and the disliked disagrees? Gonna meet up and fight about it, or will it be a comment from a faceless screen name?
No matter how identifiable we are by screen names and such, until there is in real life interaction, we’re anonymous.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote