Thread: mn b vc.9
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 06:15 AM   #84
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedsole View Post
i like how u checkin out the mirror, admiring your own swag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
i like how u checkin out the mirror, admiring your own swag.
I couldn't even play it cool! The swag was too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Yeah boi, that sounds gooooooood. Does CL really get mad about loud cars? They might not like mine. :/
Not that I know of, but this is just un called for.

It actually may not be that loud, but the downpipe is right below my nuts so it echos off the testes and reverbarates in the cabin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Fucking awesome

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Puts my RB25 to shame!

So Ryan and Mike from One Motion have really gone over what they were paid for. So many issues with this motor that I almost pulled it out and sold it. Next motor swap I will buy direct from Japan or make it from wood.

There were things missing, some things not working but in the end they got it together. I picked it up and it started mis-firing less than a block away. I called them and they drove right over. Turned out to be a loose plug to my ignitor. Crisis averted.

Mike called me last night to make sure I made it home ok. Ryan called me this morning to make sure things were good. One motion is good folk.

I can't say that about many places.