View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 12:49 PM   #1503
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i havent been ragging on this car. i like this car. what i said was, theres no reason for it to be the main topic of discussion as if its an on-going build thread when things arent being built. thats what i said.

if i said anything negative about this car, its about it being similar to kurruptr's car.. which again, its just joking around.. nothing serious

no one wants to see you slide the car. but jeez, even jay leno does a burn-out in almost all his videos. unless there's a cop hiding in every bush in michigan, find a back-road and give it some stick.

its just like when im driving on the freeway and i see a sportscar putting along in the slow lane... im not saying everyone should be speed-racer on the streets, but this isnt the rose parade either. people like seeing these cars driven. hit the canyons, strap a camera somewhere and hang your balls out a bit.
I enjoy this post, lol. I guess I exaggerated a bit in my post about not wanting to do anything "illegal." Don't get me wrong, I bury the speedo most mornings getting onto I-96 to head to work. Sure, I'll goose it in the left turn around some nights and kick the back end out a little when I am heading to the house. I think I even posted a lame picture of a burnout I did on a back road when I installed my 2-way:

I also managed to make it out to the drag strip last year- despite my terrible driving skills, I did pull off a 12.9 @ 114.

I guess all I am trying to say is the car gets driven a lot- and even abused once in a while. Only posting photos of it parked probably gives off the impression that I never drive it or enjoy it to its full potential- I'll have to get a video together for you guys sometime this summer.

In other news, my car was too low to get on the "race" alignment rack. The shop was kind enough to purchase some 1"x6" boards and we are going to take another crack at it next week.

Damon

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 07-31-2017 at 07:50 AM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote