View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 12:48 AM   #71
FDmuri
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
FDmuri is an unknown quantity at this point
Honestly, i feel that the FD is just as reliable as any other sports car out there. Ive owned 1 FC and 2 FD's . my first FD the only real problem i had that nobody else had was i snapped my doorhandles, i bought new aluminum ones and it was fine. other than that, i blew my Stock rear turbo, my fuelpump,and my headlight wiring was old so that fucked up(but what do u expect from a 15yr old car) Things will break. I've seen people upgrade to "skyline GTR" fuel pumps and they still give out. I drove it in the snow, i drove it to and from work (everyday), and went to drift events anytime i had tires i could burn and nothing ever happened with the engine. i know quite a few people around me that had Sr20's that had more problems than i did. My current FD hasn't had one single problem that my last did welll i take that back. my driver side switch panel cracked then broke (again) whatever it still works. if you take care of it it will keep going just like any other sports car. Take the time to love the car a bit and you will love it everyday..except when u cant find a 10mm socket.
just my $0.02.
FDmuri is offline   Reply With Quote