View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #64
KansaiDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
KansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud of
Yeah a write up would be pretty cool to see, I had mine done by Zfever, thought about taking it apart and writing down what was done but never did yet lol. Might over this winter if I get to redo my bay.

Just won our first round of Grassroots Drift at Evergreen Speedway with my stock '04 VQ35DE in my 92' coupe. It ran great all day. I like it better from the sr because of the torque, and I like it better then the LS1 I had because of the lack of torque lol. The LS1 was way overkill for this track/my style. I drive it like a sr though. Could use a touch more power but I'm thinking of the 1/2" intake spacer and some longtubes down the road. Have fun with yours! Next "big thing" swap in my opinion.