View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 11:39 PM   #14
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Idk, some ppl feel really close to their dogs & treat them like family.
I've felt closer to my own dogs than most of my family.
At the very least, your own dog won't stab you in the back.
(though I see no reason to waste $$$ on snacks either)

To each and their own, I'd rather ppl spoil their dogs instead of neglecting them.
There are a whole lot worse ways to blow $$, and I could care less as long as it's not my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
alls i'm saying is, there are people in this world who are born and then starve to death. but i know people who feed their dogs ice cream cones.
i'm a wasteful fuck too, but, come on.
Let's be realistic here.

Who, on Zilvia at the very least, can honestly say that they genuinely care about the starving child in Somalia or wherever,
at least to the point where they donate all their money to Somalia, that would have otherwise go to recreational activities?

If they do, they are obviously full of shit.
We are not exactly the models of sensible spending either.
Actually it's probably more sensible to blow a few hundred on doggie treats than several grand on a POS nissan (guilty of this myself).
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote